- The submission should contain original material that has neither been previously published in a journal, nor is currently under review by another conference or journal.
- The abstract should include a title: the name, address, and email of the first author; an abstract of not more than 200 words; and five keywords. You may submit your abstract on or before August 22, 2017 through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for abstract submission form.
- Format: All submissions must be in Times Roman, font size 12 and 1.5 spacing. It must contain the research background, objectives, method, salient findings and conclusion,
- Interested participants may submit up to two (2) papers under any two of the Conference strands but not under the same strand. Please submit your research abstract using the Abstract Submission Form.
- Accepted proposals will be assigned to a parallel session. Further instructions will be provided in the notification email if necessary updating/editing needs to be done on the proposal.
- Paper presenters must confirm through email that they accept the invitation to present on or before the deadline indicated in the notification email. This also confirms that they will register to the conference by August 30, 2017. Registration fee is on or before this date is Php5000 for local presenters and USD250 for foreign presenters.
- All accepted abstracts will be included in the conference proceedings/souvenir programme.
Powerpoint Presentation Submission and Delivery
- Submit powerpoint/digital presentation not later than September 8, 2017 through email at email@example.com. It should not exceed more than 10 slides.
- Paper presenters will be given 20 minutes (15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A)
Paper submission for Poster Exhibit
- Submit e-Copy of the poster for preliminary screening on or before August 15, 2017. The CESP ExecCom members will screen entries according to their scientific merit, originality, significance, and presentation. Posters selected for the exhibit will be announced on August 22, 2017.
- Posters should be printed on a standard poster material, 30” wide x 40” high (76 cm x 103 cm) for display set-up at 7:30 AM on September 25, 2017 at SEAMEO-Innotech Pearl Hall, Commonwealth Avenue, DIliman, Quezon City. Presenters should be physically present during the Poster Session.
The poster should be clear and readable from 2 meters away. Text should not be more than 5 colors. The poster should include the following parts with the indicated font size:
Title (72 pts., about 2 cm)
Authors (1 cm)
Affiliations (1 cm)
Abstract (max 1 cm)
The main body should contain the following (as minimum requirements)
Introduction – includes background information, objectives, significance
Method, Results and Interpretation/Discussion – preferably presentation in
schematic diagrams, flowcharts, etc. and properly labeled tables and graphs
Conclusion and Future Directions – answers the objectives and cites
Optional parts (max 6mm)
Acknowledgements and References
Full Paper Submission intended for Journal Publication
- Full papers submitted to the Conference will be considered for publication in a peer-reviewed journal of the Comparative Education of the Philippines (CESP) to be launched during the Conference. Those who are interested to have their papers published must submit on or before September 8, 2017.
- Full papers should have a maximum of 15 pages including graphs and figures (Specifications: Letter-sized bond paper (8.5×11) with 1-inch margins, Times New Roman font, 12 points, and 15.5 spacing).
- The submitted full paper/s must follow the following format:
Title of paper
Complete name of author/researcher
Complete name of school/institution, and address
Abstract with keywords
Introduction (background of the study, identified problems and issues addressed in the study, objectives and significance)
Theoretical background (theoretical framework, conceptual framework (if any))
Method (research design, sampling method, locus, target population and sample, instrumentation, data gathering procedure and data analysis tools)
Results and Discussion
References (APA style)
Full papers should be submitted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the author’s biosketch of not more than 50 words.