CESHK membership entitles you to participate in a wide range of activities in the field of comparative education, such as seminars, conferences, and study visits. Members enjoy a 20% discount on books published by the Comparative Education Research Centre at the University of Hong Kong, and a reduced registration fee for the WCCES ‘s World Congress of Comparative Education
Membership operates on a calendar year basis, from a yearly Conference through the next.
CESHK General Membership and 2023 Summer Conference Fees:
General Membership (Full-time employment) + Conference fee: HKD 800
Discount Membership (Part-time employment/between jobs/students) + Conference fee: HKD 500
Membership only: HKD 300
The following are the payment methods:
– Hong Kong/Macau participants can pay via Hong Kong/Macau ATM, Internet transfer, over the counter or by cheque into our bank account shown below.
– International and Mainland Chinese partcipants should pay by bank transfer to the bank account shown below.
(If you are paying on behalf of somebody else, please leave their personal information in the ‘Note to Seller’ or other comparable field. For further inquiries, please contact email@example.com
If you would like to pay via: bank/ATM/cheque, following are the details of the Society’s bank account:
Account No: 015-195-40-400054-5
Account Name: LIU PENG AND PARK JAE HYUNG AND SORRELL DAVID WILLIAM
Name of Bank: The Bank of East Asia, Limited, Hong Kong
Branch Address: Room C-P 12, Podium, Central Facilities Building, The Hong Kong Institute of Education, 10 Lo Ping Road, Tai Po, NT, Hong Kong
Swift Address: BEASHKHH
An additional online payment method called PayPal “Pay Touch-Free” is now added as a payment method. To use this method, from the PayPal mobile phone App :
- select “$ Payments”
- instead of typing name, scan the PayPal QR code (below)
- Then the screen will display “Print Perfect” as the recipient, which is a service providing company that has assisted CESHK for years
- Input the amount and leave a written note to us in the field “Add a note (option).” This is important for payments done on behalf of somebody else.
We have noticed that in some countries like Japan, a QR scanning function is not included in the PayPal mobile app. If so, you can use the following email (it can also be done over PC):
- “Print Perfect” will appear as the recipient as shown in the captioned screen shot.
- Please do not forget to leave a message to us with the name(s) of the conference participant(s) for whom the payment is made